Website Coast Professional, Inc.
The Telephony/Network Engineer is responsible for configurations and continuous enhancement of the telephony systems (Cisco UCM) and dialer campaigns and systematic programming to help manage inventory and drive business goals. This position will work closely with Operations to design strategies that will maximize the efforts of the user base by increasing contacts and streamlining the inventory.
• Maintain company’s telecommunication systems supporting the corporate office and all field offices.
• Configures Cisco Call Manager, voice mail services, call accounting, FAX services for all employees and call center services, such as agent setup and call recording.
• Responsible for management of ACD call flow, IVR system support, Call recording, Dialer capabilities.
• Configuration and Administration of Dialer Campaigns.
• Running frequent analysis on dialer campaigns and coming up with new strategies.
• Administration of Voice Analytics System.
• Ensure telephony systems are operating in accordance with applicable regulations (TCPA etc…).
• Configure, document and maintain routing/switch environment including MPLS and site to site connections
• 3+ years’ experience with Cisco CUCM
• 3+ years’ experience SIP, SIP proxies
• 5+ years working with cisco router/switches
• Experience with Cisco ASAs
• Knowledge of MPLS architecture
• Consideration for: connect savvy, Castel, Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
• Cisco Certifications or equivalent work experience
Responsibilities may require weekend or evening work. May be required to undergo and pass background check and drug screen.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/COA1007COAST/JobBoard/c31fa32b-a98c-2595-d6d8-e023299b5b94/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=dcc90dd2-e1f6-429a-b501-029040a8449f →