Website Coast Professional, Inc.
The Senior Systems Engineer/Architect will lead the technical design and continued advancement of core infrastructure service capabilities and availability across the enterprise. In addition to ensuring systems are available and engineered to industry best practices, the Senior Systems Engineer will also act as the senior technical resource mentoring other infrastructure engineers while bringing new and creative ideas to the business.
• Responsible for all aspects of the Data center’s servers, storage and application processing and develops recommendations for new or enhanced systems, services and technologies throughout the company.
• Play key role in strategy/roadmap of major initiatives – Office 365, Azure, etc.
• Design and implement automation tasks for endpoint standardization and ensuring stability and optimization of processing and server environments.
• Architect data backup and business continuity plans/disaster recovery.
• Coordinate, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the Operating Systems, Servers, and Storage
• Configure endpoint and system protection strategies and adherence to hardening standards.
• Expert knowledge (7+ years) of Windows server including Active Directory (GPO, Forest Design, DNS, DHCP, PowerShell)
• 5+ years in a VMware environment,
• Experience administering and deploying Cisco UCS
• Experience implementing MDM strategies
• General working knowledge with Storage Resource Management (NAS and SAN Technologies), EMC/Pure experience a plus.
• Deep experience in System Center or similar datacenter management tools
• 6+ years’ experience with Exchange/SharePoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal teams and external vendors
• Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
• Extra Consideration for: SIP, Cisco CUCM, Office 365- Hybrid cloud deployments, Azure IaaS, PaaS, Azure AD, XenApp or App-V
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Work may require weekend and evening work. May be required to undergo and pass background check and drug screen.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/COA1007COAST/JobBoard/c31fa32b-a98c-2595-d6d8-e023299b5b94/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=95af5576-48fa-425f-9a80-1bb3d3d835bb →