Website Coast Professional, Inc.
The Information Security Engineer will lead the technical design and continued advancement of core security infrastructure service capabilities and availability across the enterprise. In addition to leading the technical implementation of multiple layers throughout the environment the Information Security Engineer will oversee the configuration and certification of new systems into the environment and be instrumental in the creation and continued refinement of corporate policy and procedures.
- Responsible for implementation of new information and device security products.
- Play key role in security strategy/roadmap of major initiatives– Office 365, Azure, MDM etc.
- Identify and track vulnerabilities and remediation within the environment.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the security posture of the environment.
- Review the configuration and security posture of new infrastructure and DevOps releases.
- Ensure endpoint and system protection strategies and adherence to hardening standards.
- Direct network and infrastructure security best practices.
- Assist in information systems security product RFPs, RFIs and evaluations.
- 3+ years’ experience in information security with knowledge of systems security assessment, security program management, or systems engineering.
- In depth knowledge of network security best practices and protocols.
- Strong understanding of current cyber-security threats and attack vectors.
- Experience in regulated environments (PCI, FISMA) and reporting requirements.
- Familiarity with event logging and SIEM solutions.
- Experience with intrusion prevention/detection technologies and management (Cisco preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal teams and external vendors.
- Experience implementing security controls in a virtualized environments.
- Exposure to policy/procedure requirements and creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work may require weekend and evening work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Will be required to undergo and pass background check and drug screen.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential job functions but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties and responsibilities required by the job incumbent. Nothing in the herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/COA1007COAST/JobBoard/c31fa32b-a98c-2595-d6d8-e023299b5b94/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f248dfd7-51da-4f28-a6a7-c960d7b718f4 →